Mobile ID, the PKI-enabled mobile application developed by Nerd Group of Services, catches the pulse of the mobile revolution giving governments ways to authenticate citizens using their smartphones/tablets, enabling system integrators to implement new m-Government services focusing on improving the government-citizen interaction. This innovative application can be launched either as standalone or as middleware offering data signing and encryption functionality to end-users and third party applications, respectively.
- PDF document signing and validation. Users can easily sign PDF documents to indicate their approval. Mobile ID also provides support for visible signatures and PAdES Long Term Validation Profile (LTV).
- E-mail signing and encryption. The creation of encrypted and signed e-mail while on the move is faster than ever. Mobile ID offers S/MIME services through an internal SMTP client coupled with support for multiple e-mail accounts.
- XML signing. Based on W3C’s Recommendation, Mobile ID enables XML document signing and validation paving the ground for services based on XML Transactions. Mobile ID provides support for enveloped signatures, detached signatures and enveloping signatures covering a wide range of schemes.
- CMIS Support. Users can use Mobile ID with any enterprise content management system that has CMIS support. Some supported clients are Alfresco, Liferay, Sharepoint and many more.
- Certificate keyring. Mobile ID comes with a built-in certificate management system allowing end-users to fetch and import digital certificates while being able to check the revocation status of any certificate through OCSP.
Mobile ID has some unique features designed for the Government sector.
- Digital Identity. Citizens can authenticate their selves in various online government services including healthcare and eTaxing.
- Digital Documents validation and encryption. Mobile ID enables the distribution of digitally signed, legally binding documents.
- Secure channel communication. Send and receive signed and encrypted email from everywhere.
- eVoting support. In countries that support electronic identification services, elections can be conducted through mobile applications.