Mobile ID, the PKI-enabled mobile application developed by Nerd Group of Services, catches the pulse of the mobile revolution in the banking industry allowing banks and system integrators to implement and deploy PKI-based services on mobile devices. This innovative application can be launched either as standalone or as middleware offering data signing and encryption functionality to end-users and third party applications, respectively.
- PDF document signing and validation. Users can easily sign PDF documents to indicate their approval. Mobile ID also provides support for visible signatures and PAdES Long Term Validation Profile (LTV).
- E-mail signing and encryption. The creation of encrypted and signed e-mail while on the move is faster than ever. Mobile ID offers S/MIME services through an internal SMTP client coupled with support for multiple e-mail accounts.
- XML signing. Based on W3C’s Recommendation, Mobile ID enables XML document signing and validation paving the ground for services based on XML Transactions. Mobile ID provides support for enveloped signatures, detached signatures and enveloping signatures covering a wide range of schemes.
- CMIS Support. Users can use Mobile ID with any enterprise content management system that has CMIS support. Some supported clients are Alfresco, Liferay, Sharepoint and many more.
- Certificate keyring. Mobile ID comes with a built-in certificate management system allowing end-users to fetch and import digital certificates while being able to check the revocation status of any certificate through OCSP.
Mobile ID has some unique features designed for the Banking sector.
- Banking Transactions Anywhere: Mobile ID, as a mobile application that handles and employs digital certificates, offers to the end-user the ability to authenticate himself within a bank’s environment and perform fund transfers from any place at any time.
- A Mobile Wallet Anywhere: Mobile ID provides the means for the development of payment-handling applications. Enabling banking transactions and providing data signing functions, Mobile ID supplies third party mobile payment applications with all the required functionality for their tasks.
- Balance Checking and Financial Statements Anywhere: Mobile ID enables authenticated data exchange allowing easy access to services such as account activity monitoring, card statements, transaction history, balance checking etc.
- Invest from Anywhere: While brokerage mobile applications are gaining wider acceptance, Mobile ID brings the tools that are necessary for client authentication and secure payments simplifying the design and deployment of mobile investing applications.