Mobile ID, the PKI-enabled mobile application developed by Nerd Group of Services, catches the pulse of the mobile revolution on the Multinational corporate environment, allowing companies and organizations to improve their internal operations by offering a wide range of digital signing and data encryption services. This innovative application can be launched either as standalone or as middleware offering data signing and encryption functionality to end-users and third party applications, respectively.
- PDF document signing and validation. Users can easily sign PDF documents to indicate their approval. Mobile ID also provides support for visible signatures and PAdES Long Term Validation Profile (LTV).
- E-mail signing and encryption. The creation of encrypted and signed e-mail while on the move is faster than ever. Mobile ID offers S/MIME services through an internal SMTP client coupled with support for multiple e-mail accounts.
- XML signing. Based on W3C’s Recommendation, Mobile ID enables XML document signing and validation paving the ground for services based on XML Transactions. Mobile ID provides support for enveloped signatures, detached signatures and enveloping signatures covering a wide range of schemes.
- CMIS Support. Users can use Mobile ID with any enterprise content management system that has CMIS support. Some supported clients are Alfresco, Liferay, Sharepoint and many more.
- Certificate keyring. Mobile ID comes with a built-in certificate management system allowing end-users to fetch and import digital certificates while being able to check the revocation status of any certificate through OCSP.
Mobile ID has some unique features designed for the Corporations sector.
- Digitally sign / validate and encrypt / decrypt documents. Cost reduction and Increased productivity due to place-independent distribution of electronic documents. Mobile-ID also provides a fail-safe platform for documents distribution.
- Send/receive digitally signed or encrypted email. Secure communication between employees in different departments and branches with the ability to validate the message content and the sender.
- VPN access. Digital certificate management enables remote access to private networks. On-board Key pair generation and automated certificate enrollment.